Wednesday, January 31, 2007

MARY CHENEY: "MY BABY IS A GIFT FROM GOD."

wArSHINtuHn--Which God, Mary? Ialdabaoth? Belial? Krishna? The Flying Spaghetti Monster? Leviathan? Zeus? Bob Dobbs? YHWH? HWHY? Cthuluoid-beings from another dimension? Pistis-Sophia? Saklas? Apollo? The god of vent worms? Ahram? I'm not attacking you because you're ostensibly a woman, and that you're gay. I'm attacking you because you're a gay woman who's pregnant who attacks gays, women and the poor. Idiots in the gay community will pathetically attempt to defend you--as a matter of fact, they already have--and humiliate themselves, accomplishing nothing. These morons are used to this, and they are the pariahs of the pariahs. The screw-ups. Your people. Self-destructive, fat-headed idiots who happen to be gay. I believe you worked for Coors, their beer sucks. Huh, I guess you do belong-together after all. Good night, Gracie. Polemics, it's what I do.

3 comments: