Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More Entertainment from the Site Meter: Some Asshole from Chicago...

Chi, Illinois--This one was an easy-call. I merely posted a news release without any comment from some anti-war protesters in Chicago who tried to throw fake-blood on El Presidente and some other goons, and got a torrent of...irrational B.S., frankly. I don't post anything from someone who lacks the courage to use their real name or web-tag. What I find most amusing is the idea that these folks think they're angering. Quite-the-opposite: you're my entertainment when things get boring.

The only exceptions I make with anonymous posts are when the input is constructive--none of them were, so none of them got posted, and never will be. Read the comments policy at my blogger profile. We get day-after-day of your right-wing vomit blasted at us from television and radio, and even in-print. This site isn't another platform for that, it's my and other individual's take on the aforementioned daily corporate propaganda--another view.

A number of the turds who lacked the balls to post under their names were from the Windy City (a town I have a lot of ambivalence over), and one of them made the mistake of posting from work at "ARK Consulting." I don't consider their comments actionable, but I notified the CEO of the company. Nuff said!


Domain Name
(Unknown)
IP Address
216.158.198.# (ARK Consulting)
ISP
Net Communications
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Illinois
City : Chicago
Lat/Long : 41.8675, -87.6744 (Map)
Language
English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System
Microsoft WinXP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Javascript
version 1.3
Monitor
Resolution : 1024 x 768
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit
Mar 25 2008 11:46:35 pm
Last Page View
Mar 25 2008 11:53:02 pm
Visit Length
6 minutes 27 seconds
Page Views
2
Referring URL
http://www.google.co...&q=Ryane J%2e Ziemba
Search Engine
google.com
Search Words
ryane j. ziemba
Visit Entry Page
http://chickasawpick...georges-january.html
Visit Exit Page
http://chickasawpick...georges-january.html
Out Click
Post a Comment
http://www.blogger.c...=5288318665033625999
Time Zone
UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time
Mar 25 2008 11:46:35 am
Visit Number
31,226


2 comments:

  1. it's sad really, people who actually go onto websites to BLAST people they don't agree with.
    I mean i don't agree with Rush Limbaugh, but I ain't going on his stupid ass website to trash his fans...well, now come to think of it, that might be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is sad, and don't think that the irony of them doing has escaped me. ;0) It hasn't.

    It's just not worth any bother, is it? Why justify them? That's why it's rare that I ever post or even respond to it. If they don't read the comments policy, that's their problem and my entertainment. ;0)I'm beginning--beginning?!--to find it very funny in sad and pathetic sort of way.

    ReplyDelete