Wednesday, March 19, 2008

From Eardth to Crane with a two-step: Letters from the mailbag


----- Original Message ----

From: Bobby Crane
To: myboigie@earthlink.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 5:01:52 PM
Subject: your website

I came across your website and found some of the things you posted on it very offensive. Just thought I'd let you know.

Bob. C.


---- Original Message -----
Sent: 3/20/2008 1:06:00 AM
Subject: Re: your website

offensive as shit is probably a more appropriate description. do you want to talk about it?

Bob C.


----- Original Message -----
Sent: 3/19/2008 5:11:40 PM
Subject: Re: your website

Nope, I don't care what you think. Do your own blog--hell, do it about what a "horrible person Matt Janovic is," it's a free country (for now). --MJ



Ed.
--Hey, I thought Bob Crane was dead! I guess it was just his personality and intellect. Do I want to talk about it? Of course not, what's that going to accomplish? Nothing, just a waste of my time, a lesson I learned during the Gulf War--the right loves to take-up your valuable time, and whether Bobbie knows it or not, he's arch-conservative and boorish.

What a crime: I wrote something (he wouldn't say what exactly) with honesty and sincerity about things that I and millions find disturbing in our world, and not
expressed in the terms that someone else thought they should be. Offended? That works for me, and it will always beat television. If you feel like "talking" to a superficial boor, feel free to write Bobbie, he'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment