Thursday, May 08, 2008

An astrological chart of Jeane Palfrey, the "DC Madam"


WWW
--I found this one in a search on-accident. Some think that there's no such thing as an "accident," I couldn't say. The chart is surprisingly accurate in its assessment of what happened to Jeane and what I happen to think some of her motivations and psychology were during those last days. My opinion, but this has all become mythic. During proceedings last Fall, I was introduced to one of her personal astrologers, an individual who claimed to be a Catholic missionary in China.

We communicated through a secured e-mail account he/she had. Jeane confirmed they were legitimate, connected to her. It was a friendly correspondence, and while I'm not a full believer in astrology, some of their readings were very illuminating. Others were dead wrong (or were they?), such as that they felt Jeane would be exonerated. Read the chart. Like the Tarot, it strikes me as being like a psychological profile rather than prophecy. That's what the original intent of such systems was supposed to be. I left a comment at the site.

An astrological chart of Deborah Jeane Palfrey:
http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2008/05/dc-madam-suicide-and-astrology-was-death-written-in-the-stars/#comment-683

No comments:

Post a Comment