Wednesday, October 11, 2006

NICER: DONNELLY SUPPORTERS TEARING-DOWN CHOCOLA SIGNS TOO

SOUTH BEND--This is getting pretty hilarious. I went-down to the Donnelly office to get another-sign, and told a volunteer my sign was stolen. The young-guy said, 'Yeah, it's happening all-over the [2nd] district. We're out-of-signs, sorry.' So, I gave them $25 to offset the morons who stole the sign from my front-yard. I also mentioned to him something-else: someone had defaced a Chocola-sign by spraying a line through-his-name with black spray-paint. My theory is this--someone did the Chocola-signs first, flipped-out, and defaced Donnelly-signs. Then, they stole my sign. It's good to see the spirit of tolerance and compromise is still-alive in America. I disapprove of both candidates' signs being defaced. But if someone proved Chocola knew-about Mark Foley's pedophilia, then it would be OK, then. ;0) I'd tell you about the hijinks in Roseland, Indiana's (down-the-road from Notre Dame University) town council, but that's for another-entry. It might be a documentary soon (WINK!).

2 comments:

  1. ooh, can't wait. btw, i linked u if thats ok with u. let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No-problem, Boo, pretty-lady! I sound like Jerry Lewis, nebbish. ;0) Roseland is perhaps the funniest-example of when two-members of a town council are...married. It's an obvious conflict-of-interest, but it gets better. They control the council because of their connection-by-marriage, and they have gone-after people in the community who are businessmen and women. The husband doesn't pay his child-support, yet the wife ran for the State legislature on THAT issue! It's even crazier than those examples.

    I want to just do some interviews with the Snyders, their enemies, thecommunity, etc. While I think it's all crazy, they can tell their own stories, and hopefully I can convince the local media to let me use all the file-stories on this. It's nuts, Michael Moore should be down here for it.

    ReplyDelete