Tuesday, February 06, 2007

10,000th Hit in Just Five-Months!

J-7--We've gotten our 10,000th hit today, something I'm very proud of. Not bad: no celebrities, no hype, just my hard-work and whatever skills I might have. It's a tangible-achievement to have reached thousands of people, and something that was literally impossible for the average-person just ten-years-ago (or even eight). I noticed the boys at Langley are on the counter (CIA), and more from congressional staffers. Oddly, I'm getting several-hits from China. Oh sure, some of these are web-crawlers, but it's interesting. Yeah, I know, I should fly there and say hello to them...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Matt. You deserve it man. Good idea to put the counter at the top. Openness is a good thing. We live in exciting times indeed. I wish you more traffic in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Akira (good web name, incidentally, two excellent directors)I try to be as open as I possibly can here. That's part of the reason for the links at the bottom of each piece, I could easily be full-of-shit. It's up to people to make up their own minds, which I try to convey in my own humble way. I'm not a writer.

    ReplyDelete