Monday, November 06, 2006

GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME METH (AND DEE WIMMEN)


It had to be said, and I thank 'SME' at Huffington Post for it. Gimme that old time sodomy (for others, not me), my preachers must be as queer as a three-dollar-bill. It always struck-me that Church wimmen folks were the biggest fag-hags ever. Just look at Tammy Faye Bakker.

She cries a lot, but this is an expression of compassion and empathy that is lacking in most Americans (especially young people). Who was it who cried on the PTL Club for gays afflicted with AIDS in the early 1980s? It was Tammy. Hey, it was FUN watching her pussy husband crying as he was lead away in chains by the cops, so maybe it's time for women to be priests?

At least if they touch a boy, it's not as shocking. Since women are mothers, I kinda doubt it will be as frequent. And let's get women into political office, men are generally fuckheads in politics. OK, the women who have been in there are too, but not as bad (excepting Hillary, she's awful--500,000 Iraqi-children were murdered by her husband and she did nothing). Gimme that old-time religion, yes indeed, the kind with no Churches.

2 comments:

  1. Heya Boo, how-do-you-do? I'm off to vote Democrat, then you'll see me blogging against-them. If they lose, expect a war with Iran and the US, but we'll be flooding-the-streets. I'm on-hiatus with my protesting, however, you have to know when to back-off.

    ReplyDelete