Friday, November 30, 2012

you can have fries with that: amazon updates on let the dead bury the dead

The "Look Inside" function is now enabled at the Amazon page, and I like how they did it: only so many pages from the first chapter, almost all of the preface, or all, the index, table of contents, and a bit more, but not enough for the deadbeats. Generally speaking, I've been pretty pleased with CreateSpace, thus far, and have been surprised at the ease of their setup. Now, you can see a little for yourself. 

I'm planning some future e-books too. They will not be of this book for the foreseeable future. Be glad: books never crash, only burn, and that takes effort.

Let the Dead Bury the Dead's Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/Let-Dead-Bury-Madam-account/dp/1480297437/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1353888194&sr=1-10&keywords=Let+the+Dead+Bury+the+Dead

Finally, I've been sending out a number of review copies. If you're a member of the press/media and are actually serious about discussing the book and its implications, drop me a line. If you're not, don't go changin'. I'm certain we don't have to worry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment