Showing posts with label AT and T. Show all posts
Showing posts with label AT and T. Show all posts

Thursday, February 18, 2016

2016 election stimulates new interest in DC Madam case

Former DC Madam civil and criminal counselor Montgomery Blair Sibley has been doing some filings recently, all covered in the press, and he wants to release the subpoenaed Verizon phone records for reasons I won't go into based on confidentiality, a promise I have made to a source. The development comes at an interesting time and I cannot fault the man for doing what he's doing and even wish him well, I hope he's successful.

His claim that there are 815 names in the subpoenaed phone records is correct, however, I never noticed any major political names and have not gone back to them or Dan Moldea's searches of her phone records that Jeane herself entrusted to myself and others for the purposes of research for her case.

I would add that since 2008, I haven't had anyone request or tell me either telephonically, via email, or served through the postal service, to return any of those materials, not that I could if I tried since they've been so thoroughly disseminated as to render that impossible. That being stated, and I say this as a layman, I seriously doubt that anyone could even claim jurisdiction over me and them. In fact, I've published some of them on here, the raw information, but only specific names.

Here's the thing: Nearly all of the names we were able to dig deeper on are published online anyway. The Chief U.S. Courts judge, a fellow named Roberts, God help us, really just seems to hate Sibley along with the rest of the legal establishment in DC and won't let him release and publish (the most important aspect, I believe, that right) them, hoping, Sibley said, to affect the outcome of the political elections. Can he? Will he? Should he?

It's possible that the names are of people who rose since I last looked at them, I don't know, frankly, there were so many.

Where does that leave me? Yes, stuck in the middle, again, somewhere in Dante's limbo, on the outskirts of mortality.

Jeane never told me or Mr. Sibley to return that information, the files, the phone numbers, the scans of her phone bills, or anything at all. Neither has the Palfrey Estate in all of eight years. I believe their time is well up seeing that the phone records were probably released online at Jeane's bequest by Citizens for Legitimate Government, hence by Lori Price. It was never a great idea to put those phone bills online for the defense, but, I must add that the above parts of this paragraph are simply my conclusions and opinions, albeit very informed ones.

Are there more names of importance in the phone records? Why wouldn't they have been found already? I'm skeptical but might be induced to take another look, maybe, just maybe, if I cared enough to. It's mostly a closed door for me.

I have communicated with Mr. Sibley recently. That being said, no, I'm staying mum out of respect.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Kenton Clark, Fictional 'Attorney'


WWW
-At this writing, Ms. Palfrey, myself, and her civil attorney are still receiving return error e-mails every single time we correspond and send to each other. In the beginning (there was God), virtually everyone I would send to would return this way, but it narrowed to just Ms. Palfrey and Montogmery Blair Sibley.

This is extremely telling, because with the narrowing, one gets the possible indication that parameters were being set--initially, all of my e-mail, then just between the aforementioned. It wouldn't surprise me if it was some 'vigilante' action by some goober with people-clothing and some tech know-how (and a stunted, reactionary personality).


There are--of course--other possibilities, such as that what we're experiencing is a very desperate prosecution team abusing antiterror laws at the Justice Department. Remember that last week, federal district Judge Victor Marrero ruled against NSLs to internet and telecommunications providers with broad discretion, including gag orders to the recipients of the NSLs (like say, Google or Verizon, and even AT&T or Yahoo). At present, there are a little over 80-days left for the government to appeal Judge Marrero's decision. In the mean time, they can still keep ISPs under the gag, and continue their fun-and-games, even with boss Alberto leaving today.

Again, it could just be some aspiring Tim McVeigh(s) out there, reactionary vigilante-types who think that some dumb games with someone's e-mail is going to intimidate. What's interesting is the intended-effect on the new round of hacker foreplay: not obstructing our First amendment guarantee of free and open communication with each other, but to temporarily create the impression that we're receiving send errors and that the messages aren't reaching Ms. Palfrey, Mr. Sibley, or myself.

This would suggest that fear of being caught violating our ability to correspond--since it's illegal and protected speech--is in the puny fore brain(s) of whomever is expediting the action(s). It's not paranoia, it's happening, see the post below for a sample of the error mails, they're all the same.


Who is it? We don't know yet, but we're looking into it. Luckily, the individuals doing this aren't very bright, they've made a few mistakes that give away parts of their identities: we know for a fact that whomever is doing it is American. Why? In every e-mail return message, the same phony lawyer's name occurs--Kenton Clark, which is found most often in '419' spams, usually from Nigeria. So? Ms. Palfrey found the significance this time: the error messages all contain this address, 'attorneykentonclark_office@yahoo.co.uk' (it's dead). In the UK, a lawyer is commonly referred to as a 'barrister,' not an attorney.

And today, Ms. Palfrey and I received some e-mails from an anonymous individual via http://www.hush.com/. [Ed., 08.28.2008--This turned-out to be a friendly contact!] Curiouser and curiouser. Sam Eardth: kiss my ass.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

EWIGE BLUMENKRAFT: SAIC's Founder Publishes a P.R.-Autobiography While Rome & Mesopotamia Burn


"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
--Statement attributed to Hassan-i Sabah (more likely 'Budayl', a later Islamic heretic of Isma'ili Islam)

S.A.I.C.UNIVERSE--Edward Teller, eat your heart out, you were never this wrong-headed (just nuts). It helps to have friends in Congress, especially if you get them laid (or something within the law with a little touchy-touchy), drunk, and ply them with Cuban cigars. You know, just like Randy 'Duke' Cunningham and his pals who are also up-on-charges. Some of the same players with 'Duke' are related to SAIC. Yes, it's 'expensive to do business in Washington,' it really is. Of course, you won't find anything about how they really get those contracts with the Pentagon and the intelligence community in any of the 200-odd pages of founder Dr. J. Robert Beyster's book "The SAIC Solution: How We Built an $8 Billion Employee-Owned Technology Company," published in August.
True, Beyster had the advantage of starting SAIC when the Pentagon was on a spending spree because of the Cold War and the Vietnam War. He knew it would not last forever and started to branch out into other categories. [Ed.-yeah, what a shame, we should have an endless war.] A key part of his strategy was pursuing mergers and acquisitions (M&A). The most stellar deal was the $4.5 million acquisition of Network Solutions in 1994. His goal was to grab a share of telecom business and pick up clients like AT&T (NYSE: T). Network Solutions also managed the registry for Internet domain names. As the market surged, so did the value of the company. With SAIC as its largest shareholder, Network Solutions went public in 1997, raising $67 million. It raised $779 million in a follow-on offering in 1999 and raised another $2.3 billion in 2000. Then a few months later, Network Solutions sold out to VeriSign (Nasdaq: VRSN) for $19.6 billion (who said M&A is a bad thing?). (Motleyfool.com, 08.28.2007)
The review at Motley Fool is pretty adulatory, with no research whatsoever into the numerous lawsuits that SAIC has been involved in. Some included fraud on government contracts. I'll let you readers do some of those web searches, prove me wrong. Right, who said "M&A is a bad thing"? Well myself, and many others, actually.

This is just too much power, it's corporate welfare, and it undermines all the basic-tenets of the marketplace by eliminating any chance of competition--but that's the argument of capitalists, and this writer isn't one (I'm biased, I know). What SAIC really constitutes is the 9th biggest military/intel contractor in the United States.
What else is missing here? Oh yeah: real questions about SAIC's behavior behind-the-scenes in the warrantless wiretapping scandal. Were they involved? They certainly have the capabilities--just look at their anagram: "Science Applications International Corporation." You think they could hack into a database? You think they know the back-doors? They should, considering that they owned Network Solutions for several years.

Why do I think this book is a PR-response to the fear within SAIC that a very big storm is coming their way?
The very same day of the Motley Fool book review, SAIC was magically awarded a three-year, $85 million contract to service what is now a sub-entity of the Department of Homeland Security, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement bureau. It's nice to have friends in high-places, strategically positioned to facilitate with a nod (or a no-bid contract):
The three-year deal awarded by the Department of Homeland Security on Tuesday will provide the agency with hardware and software maintenance, help desk support, directory and messaging services and network and security operations support. Under the contract, the government contractor will support more than 19,000 agents at 550 sites for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement bureau. (AP, 08.29.2007)
As previously written at this site, Ronald Roughead works for SAIC as some kind of intelligence analyst, and possibly in some psy-ops/propaganda/public diplomacy role. His brother is one Gary Roughead, now CNO of the United States Navy. Just days after brother Gary was awarded this commission, SAIC was awarded a contract with the Navy. Is there a connection? There might be.

Admiral Roughead is mentioned as a speaker in a couple of military association and foundation newsletters (National Defense & Transportation Association & the Naval War College Foundation), along with
Harlan Ullman in the NWCF publication. While brother Gary isn't in the phone records of Pamela Martin & Associates, his brother is, and Mr. Ullman has been identified as a client by Ms. Deborah Jeane Palfrey, former proprietor of the aforementioned escort firm. Corporate sponsors of both newsletters and institutions list SAIC as a donor. Further searches on the internet--that could be done by anyone in minutes--would likely yield more of the same.
But back to Ronald Roughead again. Some of Ronnie's testimony is in a past article at this site titled 'Pax Americanus...,' and makes for some very funny reading. We're supposed to believe that Al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups are using modified video games to recruit young people.

One--ostensibly called 'Sonic Jihad'-- betrays the media (games, movies, music, etc.) ignorance of whoever concocted it for the House Intelligence Committee back at SAIC (or whatever little contractor's home, after-hours). Another piece of evidence was also presented--a short 11-minute clip from the internet. It has been discredited back in May 24th of 2006 as a joke by its creator--a 25-year-old Dutch gamer named 'Samir':
The 11-minute video shows a man in Arab head-dress carrying an automatic weapon into combat with U.S. invaders, and it was shown to a U.S. Congressional Committee this month as evidence of a militant campaign to recruit Muslim youth on the Internet. "It was just for fun, nothing political," said Samir, a 25 year-old Dutch gamer, in an interview with Reuters. "It has nothing to do with recruiting people or training people." Samir, who did not want to be identified by his full name, is a Muslim who was born and raised in the Netherlands and is a fan of U.S. movies and rap music. (Reuters, 05.24.2006)
So, what's this all about? Why play-up the threat? The answer--my friend--is blowing in-the-wind (from Washington)...in the form of dollars (and no sense). Republicans are curiously credulous about such so-called 'evidence,' but being a corporate welfare freak is a bipartisan affair.

One would assume they want to believe a little too much on Capitol Hill, carrying a priori assumptions with them about the rewards that will meet them in this life (there is no other, no pie-in-the-sky). Forget Hassan-i Sabah's promise, the Garden of Earthly Delights is here for those who service the contractors (no hash necessary, power is the ultimate drug & aphrodisiac). Conquest means never having to understand your victims.

On Samir, that Code Red threat to America (05.24.2006): http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196889,00.html


Gary's Brother Ron Roughead attempts to gain a contract for SAIC with some
truly shoddy evidence (May 4th, 2006): http://intelligence.house.gov/Media/PDFS/Hoffman4May06.pdf